Have you always wanted to make a success of writing a Non-fiction Book -- But Can't Get Started...
Do you have an idea for a book, but just don't know how to get started?
Without a plan, writing can feel like a real chore. There's a whole number of pitfalls: it's sometimes difficult to know how to begin your book, you're unsure how to construct it in a coherent way, or maybe you've simply lost direction?
Are you suffering from White Page Syndrome?
This is a common problem many authors face, where they simply stare at the screen, unsure what to write next, or even if what you've already written makes any sense!
Is writing becoming a chore? Are you ready to throw in the towel?
My easy to follow BEAT-IT Formula will make the whole writing process enjoyable once more. Me and my student use this exact process, and writing is no longer a chore for us! I'll show you an outlining method that will make your writing an absolute breeze!
If any of this sounds familiar, then let me walk you through the entire writing process.
How Often Do You Find Yourself Saying: "I Wish I Knew How To Become A Successful Publisher"?
- How to brainstorm and research new ideas
- How to extract your ideas into a logical outline
- How to identify and arrange your chapters & headings effortlessly and logically
- How to create a comprehensive mind-map of your book
- How to stay focussed on your writing efforts
- How to create writing prompts that make the final writing process completely PAINLESS!
- How to write your books in record time
- How to turn the whole writing process into an enjoyable game!